- Identify and Find the Distance to an Open or Short in Seconds
- Measure Cable Length in a Box, on a Spool or in a Wall
- Transmit Tone Signals for Tracing Hidden Cable Runs
- Measure Voltage to Identify Live Circuits
- Extensive Built-in Library of Cable Types
- Compatible with All Common Cables
- Displays Length in Feet or Meters
The CableTool CT50 will also inject a tracing tone onto the conductors to trace cables with a standard tone probe. A kit version, the model CTK5015 includes the model CT15 tone probe.
The universal banana jack test lead connectors allow for a wide range of adapters for any connector type. In addition, a BNC and F adapter are included. A carrying case and 4 "AA" batteries included.
The affordable CableTool is an essential tool for anyone in the cabling industry.
|Identifies and finds fast the distance to an Open or Short|
|Measures Cable Length in a Box, Spool or Wall|
|Transmits Tone Signals for Tracing Hidden Cable Runs|
|Measures Voltage to Identifies Live Circuits|
|Displays Length in Feet or Meter|